- Management plan
- Biological monitoring
Operational management and biological monitoring of LIFE Elia-RTE
- Skills Long-term management and biological monitoring
- Status Ongoing, 2018-2022
- Location Belgium
- 429 ha to be managed on long-term
- 52 sites monitored in 2018 and 2019
- 130 ha of biological inventories (fauna and flora)
The works carried out as part of the European LIFE Elia-RTE project (2011-2017) have to be maintained on the long term. The operations needed for their maintenance are ordered and validated by Ecofirst.
In addition, biological monitoring is carried out by Ecofirst to measure the impact of the developments on animal and plant species (link to report).